Tuesday 13 November 2012

Goodbye "Spin Doctor", Hello "Mind Factory"!

Having worked for an entire year on Spin Doctor with a group of people from my class, I can say it was definitely a good experience and I learned quite alot from it. In September, this year, I started my 3rd year at the same college (Futureworks in Manchester) and separated from my usual team members. We were put into 2 groups of 4 people each. I got in a group with Harry, Sam and Adam. We picked the name "Dark Jester" as our company name.

So, here we are, 2 months later, with a tech prototype and a final concept document with concept art. After a few initial concepts, we decided on "Mind Factory". We'll be working on "Mind Factory" until August 2013, and any work related to Mind Factory will be blogged about on our company blog. If you are interested, keep an eye out for my blog or  the company's blog, as we'll be posting about updates to our game and uploading work to showcase. Wish us luck!

Link to our company blog: http://wearedarkjester.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment