Monday 28 May 2012

Spin Doctor: Harland's Death Animation





Okay. So this is my first animation, ever. It's not the best in the world but here it is. It's the death animation for Harland... Took me ages to get his hands right, as they were rotated the wrong way and just his arms just looked very odd. So he was meant to hit his knees first and then fall over, with the backpack "crushing" him (definitely broke his neck there)...I tried to make it look as "natural" as possible, but I still believe he kind of looks like a retarded bouncing snake once he hits the floor. But hey, first animation, and I'm not much of a Games Artist either.. I hope it will contribute to the game, either way. 





                                                            Spritesheet below:
.

No comments:

Post a Comment